Monday, April 8, 2013

Calling all Designers ..

Howdy,

I just realized that since this is new you probably have many questions and I want to clear some up for you.

  1. This Digi Blog Train is bi-monthly.
  2. This Digi Blog Train is open for any designer to come and participate.
  3. This month is the only month where I posted a color palette - starting April 20th, I will open up our Facebook group for color palette submissions to be voted on. 
  4. Because we want to keep things hidden - palette, kits, etc. until it is 'Ride out' time, I am requesting if you can join the FB group page - this will provide you the links you need for the photo gallery and for the train. 
  5. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me anytime. I will be checking here and my email at madebymeinspriations@gmail.com
I am looking forward to what fun lays ahead for all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment