1. You must design your OWN products (now, if you use CU products that is fine as long as that is not all that is in your kits)
2. You must have an active blog
3. Your kits must be of good quality. Here is how you know:
- Element and paper size (papers 12x12 at 300ppi, elements 300ppi)
- No missing pixels
- No Stray Pixels (use stroke and bright blue or hot pink color to see if you have any)
- No Jagged edges (use 'Refine edges' to see if you have this)
- No Blurriness
- No Pixelation
- No Shadows (if you have to have a shadow - label it as having a shadow)
If you would like help with the QC of your work, you can contact me and I can see what I can do, but I won't be able to do this for everyone, so if you are part of a shop, please see if someone there can help QC. There are also a lot of shops out there that have great QC actions that can help with these as well. Thank you.
If you meet these requirements and would like to be a part of this train, please sign up on our Facebook Group page HERE to join in on our planning events. This is a closed group so people can not see what we are planning. I figure this is an easy way to go about it since everyone has a FB page for the most part, I can add events and even create polls without having to have you register for something new, just add a group..simple, right.
If you don't have a Facebook account, please email me and we can work something out. I don't want you to feel left out just because of that!
Also, don't forget to sign-up for our newsletter here so you can be informed of our upcoming events if you don't check the FB group page often.